CMA coaching online
CMA (Certified Management Accountant) awarded by IMA (Institute of Management Accountants, USA) is a global professional qualification. The CMA program is designed specifically to validate mastery of the advanced skills required to manage finance functions within an organization, enabling you to deliver value in today's complex business environment. CMA's play an integral role in the strategic decision-making process. Here at Swan Tutors Online our expert tutors work with you 24x7 to help clear the CMA exams effortlessly.
They create question papers with such a research that covers all the important aspects of the subjects concerned.
- CMA global qualification is awarded by IMA (Institute of Management Accountants) USA
- Strong Knowledge Base in Management Accounting and Financial Management
- Significant Career Progression, Credibility & Job Prospects
- Builds leadership Skills, International perspective towards business
- Short Duration: 6-8 months to qualify the exam
- Both students as well as working professionals can opt for this course
- MOU with Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI)
Eligibility for CMA
- Any Graduates, B.Com, BBA, MBA's during their course or after the course
- Chartered Accountants & Cost Accountants
- Any Working Professional who wish to move to a Management Level/career progression
To be certified as a CMA, candidates must fulfill both an education requirement and an experience requirement in addition to passing the exam.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Foundational knowledge of economics, basic statistics, and financial accounting
- Two continuous years of professional experience
Academic Advantage - only 2 papers (75% MCQs with exams in India)
Short Course duration
- Can be completed within 6 month
- The CMA is a time-efficient and cost-effective certification program with the potential to deliver significant return on your investment.
- The CMA program lets you proceed at your own pace, allowing you to earn your CMA in 12 months or over the course of three years.
Require two years of professional experience in Management accounting and or financial management or in the areas specified by IMA. This requirement may be completed prior to or within seven years of passing the examination. IMA is the global brand and ICMA is the certifying body.
Topics and Examinations
- Part I
- Part II
- Career Opportunities
Part I: Financial Planning, Performance and control - Planning Budgeting Forecasting (30%), Performance management (25%), Cost Management (25%), Internal Controls (15%), Professional Ethics (5%)
Part II: Financial Decision Making -Financial Statement Analysis (25%), Corporate Finance (25%), Decision Analysis and Risk management (25%), Investment Decision (20%), Professional Ethics (5%)
Exams 4 Hour Exam (75% multiple Choice and 25% Essays) Computerized online exam in three sessions a year - Jan/ Feb, May/ June & Sept/Oct Pass mark is 72%. 100 MCQs and two 30 minutes essay questions
Career Opportunities The demand for CMAs in India is on the rise with the arrival of MNCs and flow of off-shore establishments into our country. CMAs occupy responsible positions like, Financial Analyst / Internal Auditor / Senior Executive / Finance Manager / Business Analyst / Pricing Analyst / Director- Finance / Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
If you're interested to pursue the CMA course with online coaching at an affordable price the log on to www.swantutorsonline.com.